DEDICATED. EXPERIENCED. PASSIONATE.
Labor & Employment Law For Employers
Combining big firm experience with small firm attention for clients in Naples and Southwest Florida
Our Practice Areas
Effective Defense For Florida’s Employers
At AG Employment Law, PLLC , founding attorney Amy Garrard uses her 24 years of legal experience to assist employers in a variety of industries with all employment law matters. From advising on day-to-day operations to litigating complex claims, she has a history of successfully and cost-effectively resolving clients’ problems. She also proactively counsels employers regarding compliance with employment law best practices.
AG Employment Law, PLLC represents public and private employers with any and all employment law issues that may arise, including:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Employment practices liability
- Workplace discrimination allegations
- Contract disputes
- Policy and handbook creation
- Disciplinary action and termination
- Management and human resources training
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
Ms. Garrard provides close personal attention to the details of every case she handles.